HitLyst Legal Info
- Agreement to Twitter Developer policy and terms HitLyst is a Twitter client. We read Twitter's terms carefully and complied with all the points given in the developer agreement and policy.
- Your Twitter account and data are yours, we cant read them We provide access to Twitter's data but in no way can read users data like subscriptions, private data etc.
- No third-party banner ads. We do not allow any ads on HitLyst app or website.
- Data we collect. We collect information after your permission to read you email address, twitter handle etc. We analyze user behavior (like opening the app etc). This is to make sure our server can handle enough traffic and the application don't crash
- The choices you have. For ay reason if you want to block HitLyst, you can always revoke access to HitLyst by navigation to twitter.com/settings/applications .